To apply to
the Malletts Bay Boat Club you need the following:
- Complete the on line application.
- An application fee of $100 for Regular or
$35 for Associate (under 25 years of age) membership.
Check should be made out to "Malletts Bay
Boat Club". We use Pay Pal for a secure
- To complete the application you will need:
-Family contact information
-Primary boat information
-A short resume of your sailing experience
-Two names of members who will submit letters of recommendation.
- All members of MBBC purchase a share
of non-redeemable capital stock for $200.
- Members can elect to purchase a
preferred stock for $1000. When you resign from the club this
stock is redeemable when it is purchased by a new member entering
the club. It may take several years for this to happen.
- Current yearly dues are $800.00. In
addition, a yearly house fee of $132.00 is assessed unless a
share of Preferred stock is purchased